SSC will be preparing for the conduction of the available vacant Multi Tasking Staff posts for different states and Union territories of India. The official notification for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 available very soon on the portal.
Recruiters want those candidates who are serious about their work and have dedications towards their jobs. This is the aim of the commission for this recruitment.
Candidates can check the vacancies and can apply for the MTS posts 2019 very shortly. First, the official notification will be revealed by the Staff Selection Commission. Then the registration procedure will begin. After the registration process, the commission will fix dates for the examination.
Admit card will also be released a week before the exam date. Candidates can check details regularly on the official site. They can also check eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, etc. On the site.
There will be some stages for the selection of the vacant posts. Only those candidates will grab the jobs who qualify all stages of the procedure. To know more about the recruitment like eligibility, selection procedure, etc. read the whole article.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019
SSC MTS Recruitment
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC MTS Exam|
|Name of post||Multi Tasking Staff (various)|
|No. of Vacancy||10000+|
|Examination Level||National Level Exam|
|Official Notification||April 2019|
|Application Released||April 22, 2019|
|Application Closed||May 29, 2019|
|SSC MTS Written Exam||2nd Aug to 6th Sep|
|SSC MTS Skill Test||Update soon|
|SSC MTS Document Verification||Update soon|
|Admit Card (Written Exam)||Update soon|
No. Of posts for the various posts like Peon, Daftari, Jamadar, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc. will be notified very shortly on the official portal.
SSC MTS Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed in matriculation examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have their ages between 18 to 25 years according to their date of birth mentioned in their matriculation certificate or any other document.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2001.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to SC / ST etc. Categories, as decided or mentioned, are as follows
|Relaxation in age|
Candidates can submit their application form through online mode only. No offline form will be accepted by the commission.
Candidates (General and OBC) have to pay Rs 100/- as application fees.
- The application fee is exempted for female candidates and also for candidates who belong to SC / ST / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen categories.
SSC MTS Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of performance of the applicants in different stages of selection which are
- Written Exam : Paper 1 (Objective type) & Paper 2 (Descriptive type)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Candidates have to pass these both exam to grab vacant seats and all the stages are mandatory for the achievement of the available SSC MTS Job Vacancy.
SSC MTS Exam pattern
Selection will be done by two exams. Paper 1 will be objective type online paper. And paper 2 is a descriptive exam which is done on pen and paper basis.
SSC MTS Paper -I
SSC MTS paper 1 is an online exam objective. Each wrong answer will result in the deduction of 0.25 marks. Paper 1 will consist of 4 sections
- English language
- Numerical Aptitude
- General awareness
Each section is of 25 marks .and cumulatively paper 1 is of 100 marks. The time duration of paper 1 is of 90 minutes.
SSC MTS PAPER II
- Paper 2 is a descriptive type exam.
- The candidate has to write an essay or letter in English or any language which are listed in government policies.
- It is of 50 marks.
- A total of 30 minutes are given to complete this paper.
How to apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
To apply for the various posts of SSC MTS 2019 candidates have to visit the official website. To apply easily here are some step by step instructions. Read them carefully to save your efforts and time.
- First, open the official portal ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the link titled as SSC MTS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the required details there.
- Check all the details carefully and then submit.
- After submission proceeds to payment mode like net banking or SBI bank challan.
- Choose the payment mode and then complete the process.
- After that take the print of your application form for further use.
Candidates have advised you to visit the official website regularly. You can also stay in connect with our site to know about the latest notifications instantly.
If you have any query or doubt you can also comment us in the comment box given below.